TRUSLICE DIGITAL - SPECIMEN CUT UP SYSTEM
Pack Size: 1
Product DescriptionThe TruSlice Digital Cut Up System enables the accurate and consistent/uniform slicing of tissue specimens.
Controlled via a highly accurate, digitally controlled adjustable moving knife guard, the required thickness of slice can be easily set. Tissue is then pressed against the face of the instrument and sliced with a Macroknife securely fixed in the knife guard.
The digital display enables quick variation of the slice thickness from 1mm to 10mm, offering great flexibility.
The small footprint of the instrument allows it to sit on the workbench.
• Highly robust - manufactured from 316 stainless steel
• Reduces the time taken to gross specimens
• Suitable for slicing both fresh and fixed tissue
• Ensures high-quality processing and reduced processing times
• Small footprint takes up minimal bench space
• Quick and easy to re-configure slice thickness
• Easy to clean
• 50mm and 75mm clear Perspex immobilisation plates facilitate grossing of soft tissue specimens
• Optional UKAS calibration set ensures confidence in the accuracy of the cut-up system
• Dimensions: 120 x 310 x 195mm (W x D x H)
• Cutting Face: 101 x 87.5mm (W x H)
• Weight: 10kg (22lbs)
• Material: 316 Stainless Steel
• Inserts: HDPE Plastic
• TruSlice Digital Specimen Cut Up System
• TruSlice 50mm Immobilisation Plate
• TruSlice 75mm Immobilisation Plate
• MacroKnife 10” (250mm) Lung Knife
• TruSlice Digital Quick Start Instructions for Use
• Waterproof Case with Foam.
Additional information is not currently available.
Write Your Own Review