Treponema pallidum (Spirochete) - Concentrate - 0.5 ml
Pack Size: 1
Product DescriptionSpirochete (Treponema pallidum) is the causative agent of syphilis. Spirochete can now be successfully localized with a treponema pallidum antibody using immunohistochemical techniques in formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded (FFPE) tissue. In the past, localization of the spirochete agent was achieved with silver stains such as Steiner’s and/or Warthin-Starry. The spirochete antibody consists of a rabbit purified IgG fraction that is highly specific. Treponema pallidum antibody also cross-reacts with burgdorferi (Lyme disease).
• Species Reactivity: Human
• Source: Rabbit Polyclonal
• Antigen: Treponema pallidum (Spirochete)
• Localization: Corkscrew bacteria
• Positive Control: Spirochete infected tissues
Additional information is not currently available.
Write Your Own Review