SYSTEM II+ MICRO BIOPSY CASSETTE - LASER
Pack Size: -
Product DescriptionThe System II+ Micro Biopsy Laser Cassette incorporates an inner chamber with 0.38 by 0.38mm apertures. The inner chamber has rounded corners that enable easy handling of small samples using forceps.
The robust locking mechanism on the System II+ Micro Biopsy Laser Cassette closes with a positive 'click' and secures the specimen during processing.
Its precisely engineered surface optimises the print quality of text and linear / 2D data matrix barcodes, reducing any potential for human error, such as misreading poorly printed or handwritten text. It also significantly improves the scan rate and increases efficiency while reducing the need for human data entry.
Available in 15 colours that provide contrast to printed text and barcodes. Bespoke colours are available upon request.
• Compatible with commonly used laster cassette printers
• Precisely engineered printing surface optimises print quality and scannability/read rates
• Separate white lid that is attachable by a hinge
• Large colour range available with bespoke colours available upon request
• Writing surface suitable for marking with a CellMark pen
Additional information is not currently available.
Write Your Own Review