SUPA MEGA MOTHER SHIP CASSETTE - BLUE
Pack Size: 100
Product DescriptionWith an internal cavity a third of the depth of the conventional Supa Mega, CellPath’s Supa Mega Mothership provides an innovative solution for the processing, embedding and tracking of large tissue specimens.
In accordance with recommendations of HER2 testing in the UK(1) and ASCO/CAP in the USA(2),(3), by reducing specimen thickness and shortening processing time, whilst ensuring high-quality tissue processing.
The Supa Mega Mothership cassette uses an innovative permanent docking bay for the majority of standard-sized tissue processing cassettes* printed with ID bar codes and/or test information. This enables the specimen to be entered onto a LIMS guaranteeing its accurate and reliable tracking.
• Enables specimens to be entered onto Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS)
• Better reagent flow and improved turnaround times
• Casting done in 30 minutes at -8ºC
• Mothership Cassette can accommodate the majority of available standard-sized cassettes
• Large colour range available with bespoke colours available on request
(1) HER2 Testing in the UK: Further update to Recommendations. R.A. Walker et al. J. Clin. Pathol. 2008; 61: 818-824.
(2) American Society of Clinical Oncology/College of American Pathologists Guideline Recommendations for Immunohistochemical Testing of Estrogen and Progesterone Receptors in Breast Cancer. Hammond et al. Arch Pathol Lab Med-2010
(3) ASCO/CAP Guideline Recommendations for Human Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor 2 Testing in Breast Cancer. A.C. Wolff et al. Arch Pathol Lab Med - Vol 131, January 2007
* The Supa Mega Mothership has been verified for use with CellPath’s System III, System II+, System II Hex and PI cassettes. Alternative cassettes can also now be housed in the docking system, although these require validation by the user/laboratory.
Additional information is not currently available.
Write Your Own Review