READY TO USE GENERAL SURFACE SANITISER - 750ML
Pack Size: 6
Product DescriptionThe ready-to-use General Surface Sanitiser possesses dual action cleaning and disinfecting and is safe for use on all types of hard surfaces within the laboratory such as benchtops, sinks, tiles, floors, desks and doors/handles. With regular use, the sanitiser offers protection from both bacteria and enveloped viruses.
Proven to have broad range efficacy against bacteria, including E. coli, P.aeruginosa, E. hirae and S. aureus, and viruses, including all coronaviruses and SARS-CoV-2 (the virus which causes COVID-19).
Warning: Always use biocides safely and read the label and product information before use.
• Can be used as both an anti-viral and anti-bacterial
• Independent testing confirms efficacy against all enveloped viruses as defined in EN 14476:2013 + A2:2019 Annex A, including all coronaviruses and SARS-CoV-2 (the virus which causes COVID-19)
• Biocidal effectiveness in compliance with the following standards: EN1276, EN1650, EN13697 and EN 14476+A2
• Readily biodegradable with low toxicity, minimising environmental impact
• Contains no quaternary ammonium salts
• Manufactured in accordance with recognised international standards; ISO 9001 and ISO 14001, to ensure consistent quality of product
Additional information is not currently available.
Write Your Own Review