Pan Melanoma + Ki-67 - ONCORE Pro - 60 Tests
Pack Size: 1
Product DescriptionPan Melanoma Antibody + Ki-67 serves as a tool to identify the proliferation rate of melanocytic lesions in cases in which melanocytes are sparse; there are dense lymphocytic infiltrates; and melanocytes are admixed with fibroblasts. In general, a higher proliferative fraction is seen in melanoma than in melanocytic nevi. There are many types of nevi, and some simulate melanoma closely. If the Multiplex stain shows a very low Ki-67 (DAB) labelling rate in MART-1/Tyrosinase positive cells (Fast Red), this favours benignity. A high rate, especially toward the deep part of a melanocytic lesion raises the possibility of malignancy.
• Intended Use: IVD
• Species Reactivity: Human
• Source: Mouse Monoclonal, Rabbit Monoclonal
• Clone: M2-7C10 + M2-9E3 + T3-11 + SP6
• Isotype: IgG2a + IgG2b/kappa + IgG2b/kappa + IgG
• Antigen: Melanoma / Ki-67
• Localisation: MART-1 + Tyrosinase: (Cytoplasmic) Red Ki-67: (Nuclear) Brown
• Positive Control: Melanoma
Additional information is not currently available.
Write Your Own Review