Napsin A (RM) - Predilute - 6.0 ml
Pack Size: 1
Product DescriptionNapsin A is a pepsin-like aspartic proteinase. It is expressed in type II pneumocytes and in most lung adenocarcinomas and some renal cell carcinomas. Studies have shown that Napsin A is a more sensitive and specific marker than TTF-1 and is extremely specific for lung adenocarcinomas (1-6). Most studies show Napsin A is highly specific for lung adenocarcinoma versus lung SqCC.
• Intended Use: IVD
• Species Reactivity: Dog, Human, Mouse, Rat, Sheep
• Source: Rabbit Monoclonal
• Clone: BC15, Biocare Clone
• Isotype: IgG
• Antigen: Napsin A
• Localisation: Cytoplasmic (granular)
• Positive Control: Lung adenocarcinoma
Additional information is not currently available.
Write Your Own Review