HIGH CAPACITY SECTION DRYER, 230V.a.c. 50-60Hz 1000 Watts
Pack Size: 1
Product DescriptionThe High Capacity Section Dryer gives maximum drying capacity for high workload laboratories.
Air at a digitally controlled temperature is blown through the base of the instrument for rapid and efficient section drying without the risk of overheating the specimen. Through this process, drying times can be reduced by approximately 75% when compared to conventional ovens.
A large chamber has space for up to 13 slide racks (30 slide capacity) – over twice the amount, compared to the Mini Section Dryer – which can be inspected at any time through a transparent lid. Innovative resistance hinges on the lid allows users to easily position it at any angle. This allows both hands to be used when placing or removing items from the dryer.
The optional LEAN Timer System and Identifier Rack* ensures that each slide rack has an exact drying time and provides both an audible and visual indication to users when a slide rack has fully completed drying.
Although larger than the Mini Section Dryer, the High Capacity instrument can also be located in close proximity to the microtome.
• Fan assisted heating reduces section drying time to approximately 10 minutes, compared to 35-40 minutes when using conventional ovens
• Optional LEAN Timer System and Identifier Rack ensures that each rack has the exact drying time
• Small footprint allows the instrument to be positioned close to the microtome to speed up workflow in the laboratory
• Ultra-fast heating system for rapid warm up
• Digital temperature control guarantees heat accuracy within the chamber
• Anti-microbial finish (Silver Ion) to inhibit bacteria and virus growth
• Mini circuit breakers incorporated into the instrument eliminating the need for replacement fuses
• Dimensions: 465mm x 320mm x 335mm (D x W x H)
• Temperature Range: Ambient - 75°C (+/- 1°C) at 45°C
• Power Supply/Rating: Dual Voltage Selectable 110-230V.a.c. 50-60Hz 760 Watts.
• Weight: 14.5kg
*Please note that the LEAN Timer System and Identifier Racks shown in the photo are not included and are available to purchase separately
Additional information is not currently available.
Write Your Own Review