HARRIS HAEMATOXYLIN STAIN (ORTHO) - 1L
Pack Size: 1
Product DescriptionThe Harris Haematoxylin Stain (Ortho) is a specially formulated nuclear stain designed to stain nuclei of cytological preparations. The stained cell sample is used to facilitate the diagnosis of the pathological state intended for in-vitro examination of cellular deformity.
The mercury-free stain is acidified to give a well-oxidised haematoxylin solution that provides excellent nuclear detail and differentiation.
Laboratories that prefer a darker nuclear stain should use the Harris Haematoxylin ‘Z’ Stain that requires no filtration, similar in many respects to Gills.
• Manufactured to formulation proven over decades
• Consistent quality and reproducibility; essential to ensure the best performance
• Excellent colour balance, clarity and stability
• Quality controlled by independent laboratories
• Suitable for gynae and non-gynae applications
Additional information is not currently available.
Write Your Own Review