GPH - MICROTOME BLADE - 50 BLADES
Pack Size: 1
Product DescriptionThe GPH High Profile Microtome Blade is manufactured from stainless steel with a robust and unique coating ideal for microtomy applications and routine histology.
Incorporated with a triple faceted edge with a 35-degree cutting angle improves the longevity of the microtome blade and ensures excellent ribboning through a precise and easy cut-up.
The unique coating provides better durability by protecting the cutting edge for longer, reducing laboratory costs on microtome blades in the long term.
• Superior longevity over rival microtome blades
• Optimised cutting edge provides a very precise cut
• Rounded corners improve user safety
• Easy-to-use dispenser
• Dimensions: 80mm x 14mm x 0.30mm
• Low profile (GPX) and Cryostat (GPC) microtome blades also available
Additional information is not currently available.
Write Your Own Review