GPC - CRYOSTAT BLADE - 50 BLADES
Pack Size: 1
Product DescriptionThe GPC Cryostat Microtome Blade is suitable for the most widely used cryostats. The blade is thicker than a standard microtome blade to facilitate better knife safety when sectioning.
A triple faceted edge with a 35-degree cutting angle improves the longevity of the blade and ensures excellent ribboning. Its unique coating provides better durability by protecting the cutting edge for longer, reducing laboratory microtome blade costs in the long term.
• Superior longevity over rival microtome blades
• Optimised cutting edge provides a very precise cut
• Rounded corners improve user safety
• Easy-to-use dispenser
• Dimensions: 80mm x 14mm x 0.30mm
• High profile (GPH) and low profile (GPX) are also available
Additional information is not currently available.
Write Your Own Review