Pack Size: 1
Product DescriptionThe Gigatome Polycut-Legacy Microtome cuts larger specimens where standard microtomes may struggle.
It's suitable for whole body sections, complete organ sections such as eyeballs or brain, and other biological sectioning, including human kidney, iliac crest, liver and prostate glands.
Other applications the Gigatome Polycut-Legacy is suitable for are materials science such as undersea cables, aerospace, tubing, automotive, coating later, power cables, gears, carbon fibres and glass fibres.
This table microtome has a small footprint and includes a small intuitive control unit with a touchscreen, precise knobs and turning wheels.
• Intuitive touchscreen controls
• Small footprint table microtome
• Magnetic XY orientation
• Highly precise DC and stepper motors
• High-class cross-roller guides
• Low maintenance construction
• 80kg metal for perfect stability
• Microtome - 250 x 390 x 750mm (HxWxD) with a weight of 80kg
• Control Panel - 180 x 350 x 320mm (HxWxD) with weight of 10kg
• Required space for operation - 1000 x 950mm
Additional information is not currently available.
Write Your Own Review