FORMALIN NEUTRALISER PAD, GL ELITE - 15 x 20" (381 x 508mm)
Pack Size: 25
Product DescriptionOur specially treated range of Formalin Neutraliser Pads are designed to absorb and neutralise formaldehyde, glutaraldehyde and other aldehydes.
After absorption aldehydes are converted into non-hazardous polymers eliminating harmful vapours. Formalin Neutraliser Pads are especially useful in the clean up of small spills for absorbing excess formalin when dissecting, ensuring a safe work area for employees.
• Specially treated polypropylene quickly absorbs solutions
• Will absorb and neutralise up to 300ml of 10% formalin and 30ml of 40% formaldehyde
• Rapidly neutralises formaldehyde vapours to protect workers
• Durable top surface resists rips, tears and abrasion, even when saturated
• Blue colour provides contrast against tissue samples
• Soft material reduces wear on blade edges when used as a surface for cutting
• Efficient and clean incineration
Formalin Neutraliser Pads facilitate a multitude of uses:
• Grossing examination and dissection
• Work surface for the placement of tissue cassettes after removal from formalin
• Shelf lining for tissue and formalin storage
• Tray lining for tissue container transport
Additional information is not currently available.
Write Your Own Review