Factor VIII - Predilute - 6.0 ml
Pack Size: 1
Product DescriptionFactor VIII is a rabbit polyclonal antibody that is intended for laboratory use in the qualitative identification of von Willebrand factor protein by immunohistochemistry (IHC) in formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded (FFPE) human tissues. The clinical interpretation of any staining or its absence should be complemented by morphological studies using proper controls and should be evaluated within the context of the patient’s clinical history and other diagnostic tests by a qualified pathologist.
• Intended Use: IVD
• Species Reactivity: Human, Mouse
• Source: Rabbit Polyclonal
• Antigen: Von Willebrand factor
• Localization: Endothelial cell of blood vessels
• Positive Control: Normal lung and angiosarcoma
Additional information is not currently available.
Write Your Own Review