Cytokeratin 5 (CK5) - Predilute - 6.0 ml
Pack Size: 1
Product DescriptionCytokeratin 5 antibody rabbit is a type II intermediate filament protein that is expressed in active basal layers of most stratified squamous epithelia. CK5 is expressed in many non-keratinizing stratified squamous epithelia as well as basal cells in prostate glands and myoepithelial cells in mammary glands. In a published study, rabbit monoclonal CK5 antibody was compared to mouse monoclonal CK5/6. CK5 was 84% sensitive and 100% specific for lung SqCC when compared to CK5/6 (80% sensitivity and 97% specificity). The CK5 predilute has been optimized for lung squamous cell carcinoma; other tumours have not been tested.
• Intended Use: IVD
• Species Reactivity: Human
• Source: Rabbit Monoclonal
• Clone: EP42
• Antigen: C-terminal region of human CK5
• Localization: Cytoplasmic
• Positive Control: Lung squamous cell carcinoma, some breast cancers, or normal prostate or skin
Additional information is not currently available.
Write Your Own Review