CELLCEPS+ - LED HEATED FORCEPS 4mm SMOOTH (BLUE)
Pack Size: 1
Product DescriptionThe CellCeps+ LED Heated Forceps with Smooth Jaw are electrically heated and designed to assist in the orientation and positioning of histological specimens during embedding in paraffin wax.
They incorporate a safe, low voltage heating element, maintaining an optimum temperature for specimen manipulation in histological wax and can be used continuously without adjustment and significantly influencing the temperature of the tissue.
Accommodating an LED light within the forceps improves visualisation when handling small biopsies and reduces the time needed to manipulate/orientate them.
The polyurethane finger grip remains cool when in use, making these forceps comfortable to use for long periods.
• LED light within the forceps improves visualisation when handling small biopsies
• Operate at a temperature between 63-70°C, preventing tissue from sticking and ensuring specimen safety
• Smooth forceps are ideal for handling fragile tissue specimens which are easily marked
• Cable armour at the junction of the forceps and power cable prevents fracture and improves reliability
• Bayonet connection prevents disconnection during use
• Finger grip moulded in polyurethane remains cool to touch when in use and increases comfort during long embedding sessions
• Also available in 1mm (red) and 2mm (yellow) tip widths giving users greater flexibility
Additional information is not currently available.
Write Your Own Review