CELLCEPS+ HEATED FORCEP - SMOOTH JAW
Pack Size: 1
Product DescriptionThe CellCeps+ Heated Forceps with Smooth Jaw are electrically heated, designed to assist in the orientation and positioning of histological specimens during embedding in paraffin wax. They incorporate a safe, low voltage heating element, maintaining an optimum temperature for specimen manipulation in wax, and may be used continuously without adjustment and significantly influencing the temperature of the tissue.
Fitted with polyurethane finger grips which remain cool when in use, make these forceps comfortable to use for long periods. Available in three sizes; 1, 2 and 4mm, the smooth jaw is ideal for handling fragile tissue specimens which are easily marked.
• Operate at a temperature between 63-70°C, preventing tissue from sticking and ensuring specimen safety
• Ideal for handling fragile tissue specimens which are easily marked
• Cable armour at the junction of the forceps and power cable prevents fracture and improves reliability
• Bayonet connection prevents disconnection during use
• Finger grip moulded in polyurethane remains cool to touch when in use and increases comfort during long embedding sessions
• Available in 1, 2 and 4mm tip widths giving users greater flexibility
Additional information is not currently available.
Write Your Own Review