CELLCEPS+ - CURVED HEATED FORCEPS 4mm SERRATED (BLUE)
Pack Size: 1
Product DescriptionThe CellCeps+ Curved Heated Forceps are electrically heated instruments designed to assist in the orientation and positioning of histological specimens during embedding in paraffin wax.
The forceps incorporate a safe, low-voltage heating element that maintains an optimum temperature for manipulating specimens in histological wax and may be used continuously without adjustment and without significantly influencing the temperature of the tissue.
The curved tips of the forceps (4mm) are well suited for retrieving small biopsy specimens from inside a cassette, reducing the time needed to manipulate/orientate small biopsies and potential fragmentation. The reverse side of the curved tips can also be used as a flat surface to tamper the specimen flat during embedding.
• Curved tips make it easier to retrieve small biopsies from inside a cassette and can also be used as a tamper
• Finger grip, moulded in polyurethane, remains cool to touch when in use and increases comfort during longer embedding sessions
• Forcep tips operate at between 63-70C, preventing tissue from sticking to the forceps tips and ensuring specimen safety
• Available in 1mm, 2mm and 4mm tip widths
• Serrated jaw holds a strong grip ideal for manipulating specimens, base moulds and cassettes
• Cable armour at the junction of forceps and power cable prevents fracture and improves the reliability of the product
• Bayonet connection prevents disconnection during use
Additional information is not currently available.
Write Your Own Review