AUTOMATED SLIDE STAINER WITH DRYING STATION
Pack Size: 1
Product DescriptionThe Automated Slide Stainer SS-30 provides staining flexibility allowing simultaneous and automatic staining of various 30-slide racks with identical or different staining protocols.
Up to 5 slide racks can be run simultaneously depending on protocols, load frequency and instrument configuration, enabling up to 150 slides to be stained simultaneously. The instrument will calculate the most efficient route for each rack/protocol.
The agitation system can individually programme each station and is available in four different preset dip modes with three configurable parameters: number, speed and amplitude of the dips.
PC dedicated software offers the option to define protocols and modify the list of saved reagents from the convenience of a PC. Reporting capabilities through a USB plug allow you to acquire data of running protocols and manage reports and errors.
• Staining capacity of up to 5 slide racks simultaneously
• The agitation system can independently programme each station
• Compact footprint ideal for labs with shallow benches
• Displays the status of each staining protocol in real-time
• Can store up to 20 programs with a maximum of 50 steps each
• Dedicated PC software
• USB reporting capabilities to acquire data
• Lab-friendly integrated filtration system equipped with a charcoal filter
• Individual lids for the reagent stations to avoid evaporation of reagents
• Back-up battery with 2h autonomy to finish the staining protocols in case of power failure
• The Reagent Management System (RMS) keeps track of reagent usage and ensures an optimal staining quality
• Drying station temperature: 30 to 70°C
• Dimensions: 1200mm x 440mm x 368mm (D x W x H)
• Weight: 55kg
Additional information is not currently available.
Write Your Own Review